Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Friday, October 10, 2008

I consider my style to be.......

This is a hard one for even me to answer...and you are all so awesome in how you would describe my work! Before I even posted the question one word came to my mind to describe my style. I have been trying to find the perfect word to accompany this one word that I think best describes me but on that I am stuck. So for now I have one word that I think really fits my style and congrats to Jess, Tara, and the Wolf Pack you all mentioned it......FRESH! Don't know why, but when I myself see my finished pictures they seem to feel fresh to me. I want my pictures to feel like a breath of fresh air. Like when you walk outside into the Fall air and it just hits you with that crisp, clean and refreshing feeling! And of course I LOVE color. In fact I tend to have a hard time converting my pictures to black and white because I often feel like they are missing something. I also LOVE backlight, something about the slight glow around the subject that just frames them so nicely and it always just has such a warm feeling too. Oh and I just love genuine smiles too! In fact I love all types of smiles and laughing in pictures. There is something so sweet, innocent and pretty about a slight soft smile, or so genuine about a true giggle or caught in the moment laugh.

Most importantly I want to strike a cord and stir emotions with my clients and viewers. I like to catch the real personalities of the people in my pictures and I like to catch those perfect special moments. I have a quote on my blog that I tend to think of when shooting "There are many pictures that will capture your eye, but few that will really capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping" I just love it when I am able to capture a picture that really captures the heart.

I often wonder where my photography journey will take me and it has been so much fun to watch my style develop. Thank you all for following my journey, I really do LOVE what I do.....really!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Friday, October 10, 2008  

I think you described it perfectly, your work is fresh and full of life and truth!

Andee Sunday, October 12, 2008  

My name is Andrea and I stumbled upon your blog. I have looked at all of your posts. You have only gotten better and better. I love photography to, and you are seriously an inspiration. What I like about your blog is your willingness to be open and share. You don't seem to guard everything as a close secret. I am really impressed with your photography. I think you have and amazing talent and creativity! I think your style is very Urban which I absolutely LOVE!! I can't wait to see your website :) I would love to attend a workshop like the one you described. Is that an anual event?

Jennifer Potter Sunday, November 02, 2008  

Tiffany - I always LOVE looking at your blog. I love your style and drool at the pictures constantly! You are amazing! You are truly an inspiration to me.

Jen from PYF

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP