Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Because I had to try out my new chair

So I got this great new red chair for $20 the other day (can you say chair obsession, yes I know), and I just had to give it a run for it's money. I also bought my baby a petti skirt the other day too and thought it would be great on the red chair. So off we headed to get a few decent fall pictures (this time we stayed away from the berries on the trees haha!) I really wanted to experiment with different types of light and be a bit riskier and try some new things with the light. Some worked out, some didn't but we had fun none the less. I have to move quick with this girl of mine she has a very short attention span when I'm taking her picture, but 2 suckers helped towards the end. Anyways, here's a few of my favorites. Enjoy!

DSC_1730 copyweb

DSC_1715 copy web

DSC_1796 copyweb

love her little toes in this pictures.....
DSC_1617 copywebbg

DSC_1517 copyweb

And now for some more fun stuff! It was about a year ago that the I was really bitten by the photography bug! Last fall I spent a lot of time learning how to use my point and shoot Canon A540. Yep I learned how to shoot manual on a point and shoot! I was and still am determined to figure all of this photography stuff out! I just wanted to show you some pictures that I took almost excactly one year ago and oh boy I was so proud of these, showed them to everyone and told them I wanted to be a photographer! So here I am today, still proud of these photos I took one year ago with my little ol' point and shoot! Oh my little baby.....so cute then too!

IMG_2828_filtereda

IMG_2526-1

IMG_2404-1edit

IMG_2472-1

Thanks for stopping by!!

12 comments:

Robin Tuesday, October 07, 2008  

Fab chair! Where do you find these deals!? You're so blessed to have found your gift. You're such a natural!

Brooke Tuesday, October 07, 2008  

Wow, those are amazing pictures and I love the skirt (and the suckers!) Fall is such a fun time of year! I'll send you an invite to my blog...let me know if you have a personal email address you want it send to instead.

April Tuesday, October 07, 2008  

I LOVE the new chair! How cool is that, it matches the fall leaves.

I am amazed at the point and shoot pics. Very impressive indeed!

Ashlie Tuesday, October 07, 2008  

Wow! Those are so gorgeous! She is a doll. I'm thinking you're going to have to make room for another canvas!

If you're doing that kind of work with a point and shoot you know you have found your talent!

Jorgensens4 Tuesday, October 07, 2008  

I have to know where you found that petticoat! My daughter would love to run around the house in something like that. Please share :)

Art Photographs Tuesday, October 07, 2008  

I got it at Gardner village at their new baby shop, I can't remember the name they just opened. It's a cute store!

Jennifer Tuesday, October 07, 2008  

these are beautiful, I love all the colors and the fall settings!

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer Tuesday, October 07, 2008  

i so want to hear more about how you got started!!! tell me more :)!! seriously that is crazy talent on a point and shoot. let me get this straight you have only been at this ONE YEAR, now i am just more amazed. i am in month two, i would be thrilled if my year from now pics looked as good as your point and shoots :)!

Karidan Kaye Tuesday, October 07, 2008  

I think I have the same question everyone esle does but WHERE DO YOU FIND THE CHEAP CHAIRS!! I am always looking for one and the only ones I can find are for 100 or more!! $20 is great!! I wish I could find something like that!!

Kyla Beth Hornberger Tuesday, October 07, 2008  

I am seriously becoming addicted to your blog...I LOVE your work.

Janice Thursday, October 16, 2008  

OMG, these are amazing!! I love the chair and Addy in the petti! Awesome!! Where the heck do you keep all your chairs?? And how do you lug them to the different spots?!

Laurie Mire Photography Saturday, November 08, 2008  

Love the last one...it looks like you could walk right into the photograph...beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP