Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Lucky, Lucky girl!!

Yep that's me a very lucky girl! I just got the 24-70mm 2.8 Nikon lens!!! Woohoo!! I am so thrilled! My sweet hubby gave me a GC for my birthday and I was able to get this lens that I have been drooling over. I had to give it a good test run this weekend while visiting my mom. I had a blast in her garden taking pictures and out on the farm too. I just love this lens. super sharp, great color and contrast. I'm a lucky, lucky girl!!

DSC_9041 copyweb

DSC_8968 copy

my mom makes the best grape jelly using the grapes she grows. They are so pretty too!
DSC_8964 copyweb

DSC_9021 copyweb

DSC_8965 copyweb

DSC_8960 copyweb

DSC_9032 copyweb

Just look at that bokeh!!! Seriously butter smooth!
DSC_8989 copyweb

4 comments:

heddomarie Monday, September 15, 2008  

You are lucky, that is a sweet lens!!! What a sweet hubby.

Anonymous Monday, September 15, 2008  

I am a pyf gal, and I must say, I get a little depressed everytime I check out your blog. :) You are so talented!

traci Monday, September 15, 2008  

your photos are beautiful. isn't that lens the best. what a great hubby you have.

Vanessa Monday, September 15, 2008  

BEAUTIFUL!!! Saving my pennies for that one...LUCKY!!! You take such amazing nature shots! I love them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP