Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Monday, August 11, 2008

They don't come much prettier than this!

Of course I'm a bit biased. These are my BEAUTIFUL nieces! We always have a blast taking pictures! The camera loves them and they have a blast being my little models! I can't wait for the next time girls! Oh and so sorry girls I couldn't make Sat. night work out.... ):

Canvas worthy

Oh boy she looks just like my brother in this shot
So beautiful

And everyone always says this niece looks like me. I take that as a HUGE compliment!
Sweet smile

Nope I didn't photoshop her eyes, they really are this blue....amazing!
Blue eyes

All smiles

Hang on

Yummy sky

Oh I just love the sky here, the pose kinda reminds me of Charlie's Angels, in a little girl kinda way lol!
Last shot!
Thanks again girls, I love you!

9 comments:

Kari Dawson Tuesday, August 12, 2008  

I love these! Love the silouhette and the bit of sun flare in the shot toward the bottom. Pic #2 looks like Drew Barrymore. Pic #3, LOVE the freckles.

April Tuesday, August 12, 2008  

Oh they are beautiful!(pics and the girls!)

You amaze me, really. You always seem to have the most awesome locations. Do you have a lot of property or do you just go out and find places to shoot?

Vanessa Wednesday, August 13, 2008  

AMAZING!! This is one of my favorites! They are so natural and fresh. The silouhette shot is to dye for!

Art Photographs Wednesday, August 13, 2008  

Thanks Ladies!

April, I just go out and find all kinds of fun places to shoot at, I'm always, always on the look out!

Summer Wednesday, August 13, 2008  

any idea why i cant see your pictures? they arent pulling up on my screen!

Summer Friday, August 15, 2008  

I can see your pictures now and they are amazing! Love the Silhouette one! That is an awesome shot! All your work is beautiful!

Rachel Brooke Saturday, August 16, 2008  

Those up close shots are breathtaking! Those are some gorgeous girls.

Jess Monday, August 18, 2008  

Love the freckles. Fabulous photos!!!1

Anonymous Monday, August 18, 2008  

Wow those are all great! I love the one with the "flower hat".

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP