Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Friday, August 1, 2008

The sweetest family

I had the opportunity to work with the cutest family last night. They were just so laid back and sweet. They all had the most amazing eyes. I only have a handful of pics now and just of the kids. We ended up taking our last set of pictures by these amazing daisies, I got a lot of other shots during the session but I just loved so many by the daisies. I'll be back with more of the whole fam.

My favorite from the session! In fact one of my favorites of all time! Just look at those eyes!
DSC_4655 copy2web

And I loved it in black and white too!
DSC_4655 copy bwweb

DSC_4631 copyweb

DSC_4478 copybw web2

DSC_4623 copy8x10 web

3 comments:

Rhonda Friday, August 01, 2008  

we have been waiting all day hoping you would be able to post some photos from your session last night! very exciting to see them. i LOVE the picture of ali & zack together. super sweet! i look forward to seeing more.

Steph Friday, August 01, 2008  

Tiffany!
I love those...I have been checking your blog periodically all day long. Thanks so much, you did fabulous...can't wait to see more. The first one melts my heart!
But being their mom, what else can you expect. Right?
Steph

Gisselle Friday, August 15, 2008  

Gorgeous set and gorgeous family!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP