Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's official...I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE senior sessions!

I had the best time tonight at my first 2009 senior session. I just can't say it enough how much I love senior sessions. It was so laid back and what an awesome senior I had to work with, she was such a sweetie and gorgeous too! I have so many pictures to sort through and I promise to post more with in the next day or two. It was nearly impossible to pick favorites because I had so many wonderful shots. Thank you girls for a fun night!

On a side note, if you are a senior this year and are looking at getting senior pictures, please contact me for details. I only have a few sessions available for 2008 but will start booking 2009 sessions in Jan.

And here are a few of my favorite shots

How incredibly beautiful is she!
perfectly beautiful

urban

color beauty

from a magazine

beautiful eyes

loved her red shoes!
sweet

flare

What a treat it was to hear her play
Sweet melody

Check back soon to see more!

8 comments:

Anonymous Wednesday, August 20, 2008  

Goodness, these are gorgeous!

Ashlie Wednesday, August 20, 2008  

Great job! These are gorgeous. You are so talented. I love your flavor.

Brooke Wednesday, August 20, 2008  

beautiful job

Kelly Wednesday, August 20, 2008  

Ok, I absolutely love love love your photos!!! They are all so full of life and the colors are amazing! Do you mind sharing your secret to post processing? I notice that your pics are all so crisp, yet have a very soft feel to them. Do you have an action you use at all?

Oh, and one more question...where did you find that perfect pink chair???

Unknown Thursday, August 21, 2008  

wonderful job! Again, you and your perfect locations :-)

Art Photographs Thursday, August 21, 2008  

Thanks again everyone!!!

Kelly, as far as my processing goes it really can be very different from picture to picture. I try to find the best look for each and every one. I realy have worked hard to evolve into my style(many, many hours and late, late nights) so please understand I'm not going to be sharing any big secrets of my pp. But I can say the biggest part to a wonderful picture is to really nail you exposure. They better my exposure the less PP I have to do and the more vibrant the colors turn out which is what I love. As far as the pink chair I found it on an online classified ad for $20. I think it has become my signature piece, I LOVE that chair!!!

Jennifer Thursday, August 21, 2008  

these are absolutely beautiful, gorgeous work!

Vanessa Thursday, August 21, 2008  

So Cute! I love the umbrella! Your so right about the Senior thing! It is so nice to have them actually hold still, Ha Ha! Great Lighting too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP