Hi and Welcome!!

Hi Everyone! I have a NEW BLOG! Please make sure to follow me there :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Look at the beauty that showed up at my session tonight!

What a little sweetie! How cute is she! This little beauty was such a good baby and smiled like crazy the whole session, she was a photographers dream! She was such a trooper. She fell face first a few times and even came up smiling then too (and she had such a blast eating all kinds of flowers, grass and dirt). I could have taken her picture all night. Anyways, I have so many wonderful pictures from this session, here are a few for you. I'll be posting more for sure in the next few days, so make sure to check back.

11

DSC_1809 copyweb

DSC_1884 copyweb

12

DSC_1659 copyweb

6 comments:

Brooke Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

love love that last shot! you have defiantly settled in your style :) Im still walking a few lines :)

Art Photographs Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

Oh thanks Brooke. I would say I'm still walking some lines myself for sure. I love how each session brings sowemthing new each time, always an adventure.

heddomarie Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

What a doll! You always find the greatest places to shoot!

Anonymous Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

Tiffany- Those look AMAZING! I'm so excited. Thanks so much for letting my daughter borrow your dress. It's exactly what I had been looking for but hadn't been able to find. You are one talented gal for sure! I was so wiped out from yesterday though! Right when we left Kylie sucked down a bottle and conked out. It's hard work being a beautiful baby! Seriously, those look soooo nice. Thank you!

Tamara S.

Vaylene & Jordan Thursday, July 03, 2008  

Kylie is my niece and you did an amazing job capturing her sweetness! Great job!

Anonymous Friday, July 04, 2008  

tiffany- jenkev4 here!
i loooooove this b&w of this baby!!
wow! you are beautiful inside and out with your photography! i really look up to you!
keep up the great work!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{About Me and Contact Info}

My photo
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog! My name is Tiffany Burke, and I am a photographer located in Utah county, Utah. Here you will find posts of my most recent sessions, and up to date information (the links above can help you navigate through past posts, as well as a few other helpful links). I also often share pictures and tidbits of my life. I'm a picture takin, toddler totin, laid back kind of girl! I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and a mother to my 2 year old miracle baby. Because I am also a full time mom, I only book a limited amount of sessions each month and I do fill up fast. Please email me at tiffany@followyourartphotography.com or call me at 801-414-4388 with any questions you may have and to book your session. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW BOOKING FOR FALL OF 2009!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP